Open Garden Barrow Castle, Bath
Time & Location
About The Event
Beautiful gardens on the edge of Bath to stroll and with extensive views of the surrounding countryside to absorb.
Encompassing a Victorian walled garden, orchard, fruit and vegetable gardens, with an Enneagram garden to feel the energy in.
An outdoor pool, play equipment and farm animals to occupy the children. Tea and home-made cakes to enjoy on the castle lawns and stalls selling plants, costume jewellery and scarves.
- Please note: There is moderate disability access and some paths that need careful navigation around the gardens
- For more venue and car parking information contact Judy Ryde - 07803034008
- Normal Entry Ticket£4£40£0
- Under 18's Entry Ticket£2£20£0
- Under 5's Free Entry Ticket£0£00£0